In addition to these terms, if you use/access specific services on the Website, certain additional terms will also govern the relationship between us (“Additional Terms”). The Additional Terms are made available on the Website and you will also be asked to accept them before using the relevant service(s) on the Website.
Information About Us
Our Website is operated by Brayve Digital Development Ltd trading as: (i) Brayve; and (ii) Fund Her (“we”, “us”, “our”), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Brayve Digital Development Ltd We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12704706 and have our registered office at Office 21 Llys Meillion, Llyswen, Brecon, LD3 0US. We are a limited company.
Changes to These Terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as, if you use our Website after any changes are made, they are binding on you.
Changes to Our Website
We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Website
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users (whether or not they have registered with us).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
Your Account and Password
When you register with us your email address will be your username.
Your username and password will be unique to your account. You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website (including any service):
- To harass or mislead or act unlawfully toward any person that you have contacted via the Website or disclose or use any contact information that they may provide to you without their consent (and you will cease to contact anyone that you have contacted via the Website immediately if they request you to do so).
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- In any way that breaches another person’s intellectual property rights.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Uploading Content to Our Website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website (a “contribution”), you must comply with the Content Standards set out below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our Website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
These content standards apply to any and all contributions you may make to our Website, and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our Website. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of these terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website, or any part of it.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO BREACHES OF THESE TERMS. THE RESPONSES DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS ARE NOT LIMITED, AND WE MAY TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION WE REASONABLY DEEM APPROPRIATE.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material that is published on it by us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL OF WHATEVER NATURE THAT IS UPLOADED TO OR SHARED ON OUR WEBSITE THAT IS NOT UPLOADED BY US, REGARDLESS OF ITS PROVENANCE.
You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of our Website you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics of ours separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
No Reliance on Information
THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. ALTHOUGH WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE TRUTH, ACCURACY, QUALITY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION THAT APPEARS ON THE SITE.
NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS, OR SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS, LEGAL ADVICE.
YOU AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR THE WEBSITES’S ASSOCIATED SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, ADVISORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, OUR WEBSITE; OR
- DIRECT OR INDIRECT USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE.
IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER/LAWYER, PLEASE NOTE THAT IN PARTICULAR, WE, OUR DIRECTORS, ADVISORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS;
- LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- COST OF PROCUREMENT FOR SUBSITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
- CONDUCT OF, OR CONTENT OF, ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE;
- WASTED MANAGEMENT OR OFFICE TIME; AND
- ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, PROVIDED THAT THIS CONDITION SHALL NOT PREVENT CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR TANGIBLE PROPERTY OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS FOR DIRECT FINANCIAL LOSS THAT ARE NOT EXCLUDED BY ANY OF THE CATEGORIES SET OUT ABOVE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY IN RELATION TO COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN WEBSITE USERS (WHETHER AS A GUEST, A REGISTERED USER, OR A REGISTERED LAWYER) OUTSIDE OF THE WEBSITE.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Linking to Our Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link or use our logo in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Links From Our Website
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Changes to the service. We will make every effort to ensure that all services are available continuously, but we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of a service at any time with or without notice. Unless specifically exempted, any new features, services or software applications introduced shall be subject to these terms.
Disputes between users. We do not become involved in disputes between users of the Website or any services, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Website or any services.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to, and your use of, our Website (including the use of, or access to, any services), although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact email@example.com
Updated 19 October 2021